Saturday Seminar Series - The Power of Positive Parenting
Time & Location
About the Event
Positive Parenting Program, also known as Triple P, is a researched-based, preventively oriented program that aims to promote positive, caring relationships between parents and their children, and help parents develop effective management strategies for dealing with a variety of childhood behavioral and emotional problems and common developmental issues.
Join us on Saturday - March 6th, 2021 for the first parenting seminar of the three seminar series.
The Power of Positive Parenting seminar will explore what positive parenting is through diving deeper into the five key principals:
- Creating a safe, interesting environment
- Having a positive learning environment
- Using assertive discipline
- Having realistic expectations
- Taking care of yourself as a parent