Raising Resilient Children -Seminar Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Children's emotional resilience, or ability to cope with their feelings, is important to their long-term happiness, wellbeing and success in life. In this seminar, parents are introduced to six core building blocks for children to manage their feelings and become resilient in dealing with life stress. These competencies are:
• Recognizing and accepting feelings
• Expressing feelings appropriately
• Building a positive outlook
• Developing coping skills
• Dealing with negative feelings
• Dealing with stressful life events
This seminar will review ways parents can assist children to learn these skills.
Attend all 3 of our Seminars and be entered to receive a $25 Panera gift card. Bring a partner/spouse/friend to join with you will both be entered!